2NE1 - New Era 59Fifty Star Wars Fitted caps

Mar 11, 2010

Dara's Darth Vader New Era 59Fifty Star Wars fitted cap


Okay, so I'm not really the one who you guys should credit for this but my own BROTHER! Yes, that's right. He was the one who got into these cool caps. He even recommended this to his friends. Well, I wouldn't be surprised since he's one hell of a Star Wars fanatic. Anyways, check them out! CL-roo's cap at the end was the same with Dara's Darth Vader cap. I couldn't get a proper screencap of her hat so sorry if I can't provide. This is only available at New Era Japan's online store. Read more to see Bom's Storm trooper cap, Minkki's R2D2 cap and Dara's C-3PO cap.


Minji's R2D2 New Era 59Fifty Star Wars fitted cap


Bom's Storm Trooper New Era 59Fifty Star Wars fitted cap


Dara's C-3PO New Era 59Fifty Star Wars fitted cap

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP