2NE1 - It Hurts (Slow) Teaser + English translation

Sep 4, 2010



CL : You put on the shoes I gave to you, and take a walk with her
And kiss that girl as if it's nothing oh
You sprinkle on that perfume I gave you, and you embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises that you once made with me

Minji: I wonder if it's too late for us already, has our love ended?
Anything, please just say something to me oh oh
We were truly in love, can we not go back?

Dara: Tonight, I'm hurting so bad

Bom: Have you changed? Am I no longer inside your heart now?
When I think of you you, it hurts hurts hurts so much


I know I've said before that I'll be updating again on 2NE1's comeback which is on the 9th of September but I just can't help myself to share this here because I have fallen in love with our girls even more now that I have heard this teaser. It's by far my favorite and I can't wait 'til I get my album here. Their voices were just amazing. Although I wished Dara's part was a bit more longer. I've always wanted to listen to them sing this type of song again just like what they did before where they made a cover of Lee Seung Chul's Love is so difficult.

I have already pre-ordered it in DVDHeaven, please support our girls!

CREDITS
Audio Re-uploaded by
YGLadies2
Lyrics translation by
ShatteredHeart28 @ Youtube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP