2NE1 - I Don't Care PARODY

Jul 13, 2009


I have been becoming a fan of parodies lately and lucky for me I found another one. I'm a fan myself with 2NE1 but I just could not hold myself from laughing at this parody. Actually, the MV wasn't changed, it's just the lyric. I could say, it is somewhat true though about the descriptions from their characters but hey, lets just have fun and not get to serious with everything, ne? Do read the author's descriptions so that for those die-hard fans that are too sensitive, I WARN you NOT to take the risk of watching it. I took the risk but hey, I had fun and it does not stop me from loving the girls even more.

Credits to kimheechullover @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP