Infinity Challenge: Big Bag (Big Bang) - Haru Haru Parody

Jul 13, 2009


I fell in love with this one. REALLY! I'll blow myself away creating too much gas inside me. I couldn't stop myself from laughing at this. My fave part would be "GD - TOP" part where they were quarreling with a very close face to face interaction. I laugh so loud with Yoo Jae Suk's (TOP) reaction, trying to cover his nose and holding his breath so that he couldn't smell Park Myung Soo's (G-Dragon) bad breath. LMAO! His facial expression FTW! That really cracked me up. HAH! Watch it for yourself.

Credits to lilygiang @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP