2NE1 - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/07/14

Jul 14, 2009

Dara's me2day UPDATE

She looks a badass girl here. You ain't messing with her, aight? XD

Minji's me2day UPDATE

"Photo with Sam" I'm not sure if it was translated
correctly though but I think that's how MJ's caption
was about. I could only rely with google's translation. LOL XD

It's good to see that our cute maknae MJ has updated her me2day today. Bom and her didn't update their me2day yesterday yet sadly Bommie didn't update her me2day again today. I want some Bommie updates too. :( Anyway, Dara looks so fierce from her updated pic, badass yet pretty.

Credits to 2NE1's me2day


blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP