2ne1 TV Live Preview

Jul 1, 2009

First thing I did after waking up in the morning was to listen to 2NE1's new song "I Don't Care." 2NE1 madness is not yet over for me AND NOW the most awaiting part of this day has finally come, to watch the 2NE1 TV! I saw the 1 minute preview on YouTube and it was already great watching it. I can't wait to see the entire show and I hope someone would upload a high quality and English subs on it. (demanding) LOL. Anyway, it's really fun to see them behind the scenes. They're pretty playful especially Dara-unnie. My fave part is when Minji kissed Dara on the cheeks then Dara ran away screaming. LMAO. That really cracks me up. Anyhow, here's the video of 2NE1 TV 1 minute preview.





Credits to cr: mnet.com + DC2NE1 YGSECRET21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP