2NE1 - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/07/16

Jul 15, 2009

Bom's me2day UPDATE

I think they were watching 2NE1 TV. :) Bom updated her
me2day around 1AM. o_o but, finally she
updated her me2day. Thought I won't see her
updating anymore.

Minji's me2day UPDATE

Kyaah! MJ is soooooooo cuteeeee here!
I think her caption says "FULL APPLE HEAD"
I'm not so sure since the google translated it as
"FULL APOLOGY" haha.

"Mice Minji ~ ^^" I hope the translations were correct. haha
but I guess I don't have to doubt about it, the
picture clearly shows it. XD

Dara's me2day UPDATE

It's Dara's babies. She sure likes rabbit, doesn't she?
Dara also mentioned about 2NE1 TV too but sorry
I couldn't get what the translations mean. XD

CL's me2day UPDATE

Both CL and Dara looks outrageously beautiful here. ♥ CL mentioned her friend Hulk. If I got the translations correctly. XD I was wondering who's that man behind them? lol. I can clearly see that Dara and CL are really close.


Credits to 2NE1's me2day.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP