MNET 2NE1 TV Episode 3 is now AVAILABLE!

Jul 15, 2009

Yes, I've just finished watching 2NE1 TV at TVANTS and I really had fun. Surprisingly, Bom showed us more of her hyperness or her 8D sides from this episode. She really made me laugh so hard here. I wasn't really expecting her to be this funny as hell. LOL. It's so cool that they're already living with each other now and boy their room is HUGE! I mean, really HUGE just for the four of them. I'd like to live there too. I can't wait for the english subtitles. OH PLEASE someone sub it very soon! (quite demanding, eh? ^^;)

Watch the videos from katiemailer @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP