SHINee @ 1ooo songs LIVE (July 19,2009)

Jul 19, 2009


I gotta love this show where SHINee was featured. Hands down to Onew leadah for his oldies songs! LOL! It's amazing how he knew a lot of old songs and props for him in singing those songs so good. His voice actually suits the songs so well that it seems like he lives from the past. HAH! It's sad how I got to see Key sang in only one song but he did great as well. Not to mention Jonghyun he owned the stage for singing JYP's "Honey" and Wheesungs's "Insomnia." I enjoyed watching this vid from them. I love SHINee as well aside from 2NE1 and Big Bang :P

Credits to randy19973s @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP