Yoon Eun Hye is a fan of 2NE1

Jul 20, 2009


Yoon Eun Hye, previously from Baby VOX, said in a interview, “I worked as a singer when I was a kid but I regret not showing much of my charms in front of the camera. But these days the singers are so good! I am huge fan of 2NE1. 2NE1 have charisma, and they are both cute and pretty. They possess the talents and skills of those in the 10's and 20's all combined. I hope I can have meals with them.”

Meanwhile, she is currently actively filming the drama “Take Care of the Lady” with

Yoon Sang Hyun, Jung Il Woo, and Speedy Scandal gorgeous little boy Wang Suk Hyun.

I love YEH too and I was really happy to know about this interview of her saying she's a fan of 2NE1 too. I can see a lot of celebrities are looking forward to 2NE1's success and giving them more love and support.

Credits to kimchilicious
also to 윤은혜 @ soompi

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP