2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/08/17

Aug 17, 2009

Dara: What up! We 2ne1!!! We finally got back together!!! T.T
I missed you guys so much!!!! Just as i expected,
we talked and gigled a lot. So i got a sore throat.
I feel like i have a facial paralysis from too much laughing. women… lol…
I still cant believe we were apart from each other.
We are going to practice anyway!!! bbyong!


Dara: some fan gave this to TAMTAM when i was in philippines~
TAMTAM always wanted to have a heart shaped pillow,
now TAMTAM got it. say “thanks”, TAMTAM!!!


Credits to Dara @ me2day+ 21evo.com (shaun for translating)

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP