2NE1 Sandara Park's Style - Luv

Sep 11, 2009


One of the Applers - mushymuff, has discovered something about Dara's shirt. People have noticed it before about Dara's two similar shirts that she wore during two radio shows when they were still promoting their "Fire" single. Since everyone wondered about it and no one has made any information about it, well guess what? Dara's two shirts can be found in Dami's online clothing store. Dami is actually G-Dragon's older sister, just so you know. I found some cool clothes and stuffs there, so if you'd like to check it out. Visit her online clothe store [here].


Credits to mushymuff @ ygladies + style-luv

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP