2NE1 Dara - Me2day Birthday Girl Updates !

Nov 12, 2009


Dara: These are my lovely member presents… Today is my birthday and we ate out which made me smile..I’m very happy? Ordinarily, if just one person remembers I want it and I need it, then I’m happy kya..Some time ago, how could? Stingy x overbearing? I love you 2NE1!♥


Omo! Our Me2day Queen updated right after G-Dragon updated his.
Mmm. :) More gifts for Dara. That's just so sweet.
She seems to be really happy.



Dara: She wrote, “From today, we will start practising for MAMA!!! 21st November… Anticipation! Showing a new side of Ssan-RabbitㅋNew side of 2NE1!!! DdooDoong!!Ah…H~how has the voting been doing?Hahaha^^;Not telling you to vote but as my birthday presentㅋYou will look forward to it ~right?↗.”

I think she's talking about voting for MAMA?
And that they'll practicing for MAMA's event. XD
She's also talking about a birthday gift?
Let's just wait for a translation. Lol.


She also updated a video. :)


CREDITS:
Dara's Me2day + Translation: AA-Chan & Sookyeong @ KBites

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP