2NE1 Me2day Dara - Bom has been found!

Dec 10, 2009

At last! Bom has been found! It's been quite a long time that we haven't seen Bomtaro, not on G-Dragon's "Shine A Light" Concert and not even on Dara's Me2day reports. I guess we all miss our Bomtaro, right? While Dara on the other hand seems to care more about what's inside her bag.. "Lady Spring! What are the contents of your bag? Are those health foods?!"


While Dara got back to her baby CL-roo again showing how much she loves her. "Come here." Ah! The undying love of Dara for CL-roo! kkk!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translations by Belle aka knucklepink @ 21EVO

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP