2NE1 Me2day Dara - Guess who's back? Bommie's back!

Dec 11, 2009

Ei yo finally! Bomtaro is back! I really miss her so much so thanks Dara for your report! Park Sister is back, and I am more than happy seeing this picture of them together. Buy as usual, Dara's message doesn't talk about Bom herself again, this girl is utterly random. We can't stop her from that. Lol. Dara said "Good morning!^.^ Did you sleep well? I went to bed early yesterday!ㅋ I slept for twelve hours!ㅋㅋ Just did some stretches~ A good start to the day!^.^ Yesterday I danced and took picturesㅋ I recently saw IRIS!ㅋ My winter sonata!ㅋ I got thoroughly involved in the dramaㅋㅋㅋ"

CREDIT
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP