2NE1 Me2day Dara - featuring G-Dragon!

Dec 11, 2009

I love the hearts drawn on each sides of Dara and G-Dragon. Haha! Seems like this photo was taken just recently today. Okay, I think it's today. Lol. Also, despite all the issues that GD has been facing again today, don't worry, GD! Dara got yo back! ~ ♥ Oh and Dara just called GD "oppa"?!!! "Together with Jingyo oppa! keke it's been a while since I've seen sticker-photos.. (means it took a while to find)! TT we were supposed to decorate it prettily! keke i miss (those times) but it was fun (while it lasted)! keke Jingyo, a younger brother who is like an older brother keke ppyong~!" Well, it totally reminds you with G-Dragon's messages on Dara's Cyworld, right? kkk!

She quickly changed her update into PRIVATE MODE. XD Good thing we are fast enough to capture this. Haha!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP