Sandara Park and G-Dragon - Beautiful Soul [FANVID]

Dec 18, 2009


cr: ryelsi7 aka buffy07

Another great fan vid from our dearest video slayer ─ Buffy. Isn't she just talented? Not to mention she picks up great songs for her videos too. Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney used to be my most favorite song way back until my ex-boyfriend sang this to his long time crush I didn't want to hear it anymore. He was still my boyfriend at that time when he did that, so it really broke my heart. It's been so long that I haven't heard this song, and wouldn't even want to hear it again but oh well, since I can't resist buffy's music videos of Dara and GD; that leaves me no other choice but to watch it. The best thing is, I never regretted it cause it is such a wonderful video I must say. Just enjoy watching!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP