[03.24.10] Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 10- “My little brother is Cheondoong..”

Mar 24, 2010

Start Diary Part [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]


Justify Full
With a dongsaeng who is walking down the same path as her, and dreaming the same dream as her, she is not alone in her celebrity life.

Sandara Park's youngest brother is Cheondoong of MBLAQ. Although he overflows with charisma on stage, to Sandara Park, he'll always be like a little kid.

"Cheondoong and I are six years a part. Starting from when he was young I'd carry him on my back and stuff and I always worried about him. Even still, when I see him perform on stage, it's admirable. Isn't he cute when he shows off his personal talents on variety shows?"

Cheondoong was added late into the group that Bi produced, MBLAQ. Because of this, he had to work twice as hard.

"Starting from when Cheondoong was young, he wanted to become a singer. He worked even harder than me at learning dance. I think he's much better than me in terms of musical talent. (Laughs)"

While talking about Cheondoong, Sandara Park's eyes were filled with love. 2NE1 members even said "Sandara Park is like Cheondoong's stalker."

"Cheondoong's apartment is pretty far from ours so I can't see him often. It seems like my brother's busier than me. So we chat online and cam together online everyday. If I look at what Cheondoong is doing through webcam, the other members keep saying 'She's like one of his crazy fangirls.'"


Sandara Park's Description - In 1993 when I was in Grade 3, piggybacking my baby brother Cheondoong behind the Daegoo zoo.

Sandara Park is sad that she can't see Cheondoong often. Their activities are at different times so they can't even meet at broadcasting stations.

"In television shows, Cheondoong says "Noona, buy me food". After I see the show and tell him I'll buy him food, he tells me 'We're working on a new album so I don't have time'. I finally saw him during last year's ending award shows. I took the snacks from our waiting room and brought them to MBLAQ. Cheondoong needs to eat a lot. (Haha)"

Rather than opposing how out of their three children, the oldest daughter and the magnae are doing celebrity activities, their parents support them. Because of their parents' support, they were able to be acknowledged as celebrities and receive love from the public.

"While I lived in the Philippines, my mother was my manager. So she was always by my side. These days, she monitors me from home. I'm most scared for when my mom 'points out things'".

Sandara Park and Cheondoong are dreaming the same dream. Both want to make 'Our Studio'.

"I always talk with my brother. How in the future, we're going to build our own house. The first floor will be where we live with our parents, the second floor will be our studio. Truthfully, even though sometimes I want to stand on stage with my brother, we each have our own places to be."



CREDITS
Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/
Translated by GEE @ YGLadies.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP